Nuneaton Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1898 and is the last remaining LTA registered tennis club in Nuneaton. We have 2 Artificial Grass courts and 3 Macadam courts, all of which are floodlit and a clubhouse with changing and shower facilities. We are a welcoming friendly club with over 150 members.
• A high standard of competitive league tennis
• Weekly social tennis sessions
• A thriving junior tennis section
• Regular social/family nights
• Coaching for all ages and abilities
In 2008 we were awarded Tennis Clubmark status, the premier quality award for Sports Clubs.
We finished a project in 2010 to upgrade 2 of our courts to artificial grass courts and implement floodlights on three more courts.
In 2012 we completed a project to extend and improve the clubhouse.
We have a number of further projects currently running to improve and upgrade the club facilities.